Crystal, a talented makeup artist, sweet person and good friend, has been organizing a benefit for her mother, Donna Wiggs, to help support her in her fight against throat cancer. If you're looking for something to do this Friday night and want to help please check this event out.
Help Donna Wiggs Kick Cancer's Ass
The children of Donna Wiggs are coming together to help raise money for Donna's fight against throat cancer. This Friday, January 11th from 6 to 11pm, there will be food, music and raffles at the Tatham Memorial Club in West Springfield MA. Tickets are a $20 per person donation and are available at the door. There are some great raffle prizes as well - Here are just a few of the items up for raffle:
- $100 Gift Certificate to Bancroft Bridals
- A new cocktail dress from Bridal Heirlooms
- $50 to the Delaney House
- A night stay at The Lord Jeffery Inn
- Brunch gift certificate from the Hotel Northampton
- Alex and Ani bracelets from Hannoush Jewlers
- Zumba Classes
- $200 to use at Bridal Barn
- Tickets to the Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield
- Hair and Makeup services by Crystal Vazques and Company
- A portrait session and 11x14 print from Michelle Girard Photography
- Photo sessions from Seth Kaye Photography and Dani.Fine Photography
- Baskets with wine, wine accessories, spa essentials, hair accessories, beer, tupperware, pasta, Hiccup Monsters, Avon products, and more.
Stop by to show your support or check the facebook event page for more information on how you can help.