I'm really excited to share a recent collaboration with Liz Washer on demonstrating how to get some of the current on trend makeup looks. To add to my excitement, these tutorials were just published in Style Me Pretty! I'm going to space out the three looks here on my blog, so as not to overwhelm you!
Use the adjacent image guide to help apply this Clean and Natrual Look!
1. Define brows with matte eyeshadow & angled brush
2. Contour outer corner with a soft taupe shade
3. Highlight lid with a vanilla shade
4. Define outer “V” of eye with a chocolate brown color
5. Highlight inner corner with a shimmery champagne shadow
6. Line lower lash line with a long-lasting brown pencil
7. Blend pencil with angled brush
8. Curl lashes
9. Apply 2 coats of mascara
10. Apply knot-free individual lash flares at base of lashes