For the last of our three makeup tutorials, Liz Washer created this peachy eye based on Jessica Alba's makeup at the recent MTV Movie Awards. This look is such a beautiful alternative to the 'smokey eye' and is really warm, flattering, and fresh.
The wedding gown was provided by In White for our shoot. And with that Hollywood Glam Hair, it all makes for a picture perfect bridal look! You can see this makeup demonstrated step by step on Style Me Pretty as well!
How to get this Glowing Peach Eye Look
1. Apply a peach eyeshadow to the center and outer quadrant of the eyelid
2. Apply a shimmery gold to the inner eyelid
3. Use a round-tipped shadow brush to apply reddish brown matte shadow to the outer corner and crease
4. Sketch a bronzey-brown pencil along the lower lash line
5. Using an angled brush, apply a water-resistant gel eyeliner to the top lash line
6. Apply a thin line of black lash glue to the base of a wispy lash strip
7. Apply a final coat of mascara to unite the natural and faux lashes