On with our makeup tutorials! I'm in love with this bold lip that Liz Washer did next and how gorgeous it looks with a wedding gown! By the way, this beautiful lace dress was provided by In White for this shoot.
The second look we covered was how to get a bold, powerful lip based on the pink power pout Holland Roden was sporting at the recent MTV Movie Awards. You can also see this look demonstrated step by step on Style Me Pretty where it was published.
Holland Roden’s power pout
1. Apply light coat of lip balm and allow to sink in
2. Define lips with a long-lasting pencil that is close in shade to your natural lip color; fill lips in completely for a good base
3. Apply a brightly colored cream lipstick (no shimmer or glitter)
4. Blot with one ply of tissue, then reapply one coat; blot again!
5. Lightly tap translucent powder through one ply of tissue to set lipstick